Updated: Apr 16, 2020
1. Watch RNZB live in your living room events, This weeks ballet is Cinderella!
Friday 17th April 7.30pm, Saturday 18th April 1.30pm and Sunday 19th April 10.30am
2. Follow alexpaton.dance on Instagram for the 'Dancers in Isolation Project'
Alex is a local dancer from Rolleston, she is 14 years old and LOVES to dance!
She creates daily dance challenges for all ages. Some of the challenges include learning small sections of her own choreography, designing costumes, fun workouts and more!
3. Try some home crafts! Look up 'Aurora Dance Studio Isolation Activities' on Pinterest. From making crowns and microphones to painting and baking! Send us your photos!
4. Have a go at getting active with 'Go Noodle'
5. Find some peace and mindfulness with 'Cosmic Kids Yoga' on Youtube. A fun way to be active in your own living room. From Frozen to Moana this playlist has it all!
6. Follow 'Girls that wonder' on Instagram. This is a great site for the older girls to keep inspired and create along the way!
7. Download and practice your ballet with the Royal Academy of Dance App. Remember that the video isn't mirrored so start with your right foot in front! Each grade is available for purchase directly from the app.
8. Download these fun Nutcracker and the Four Realms colouring sheets provided by the Royal Academy of Dance! Just go to the home page and scroll down to find the download button. Send us your finished products!
Have fun and stay safe!